[tabset tab1=”OVERVIEW” tab2=”FEATURES” tab3=”SPECIFICATIONS” tab4=”DOCUMENTATION”]
The Stacker is a reinforced stainless steel mounting bracket for ASME or DOT air storage cylinders in either fixed or mobile applications. The Stacker bracket is fabricated using high strength stainless steel for maximum durability and lifespan. Our integrated reinforced design allows for the stacking of multiple units to any height and width necessary. This design allows the cylinders to be placed side by side and/or stacked vertically to meet individual space constraints. The Stacker’s stainless steel restraining bands are affixed with traction materials to insure cylinders are secured.
- Bracket framework consists of 11 gauge high strength stainless steel and reinforced with .25” stainless steel plates.
- Restraining bands are built from 14 gauge high strength stainless steel and additionally augmented with traction materials.
- Framework: L:17.50” W:4.50” H:12”
- Bands: 9.5” X 9.5” Adjustable
- Support Base: L:17.50“ W:4.50” H:3.50”
- Shown as 2 units stacked with optional support base attached.
- As shown L:17.50” W:4.50 H:27.50”
- Support base cab be additionally reinforced with high density polypropylene blocks (not shown)
- OVERALL HEIGHT: Dependent on Configuration
- OVERALL WIDTH: Dependent on Configuration
- OVERALL DEPTH: Dependent on Configuration
- OVERALL WEIGHT: Dependent on Configuration